Frequently asked questions

Can I follow you on Facebook?

Yes - click here to become a member of the Parents of Brockport Students group! You can also become a fan of BASC at

Back to top.

How can I send my student a care package or gift?

Dining Services offers a variety of care packages called Good-E-Pax. These are a great and convenient way to show your favorite College at Brockport student you care! Whether it's their birthday, they're sick, they've had a big accomplishment or they're just feeling homesick, Good-E-Pax will brighten their day! Choose from our great selection of gift packs.

Back to top.